Monday, January 1, 2024

The Joy of Cuddling

During the last three days of 2023, I cuddled with three different people. Two were acquaintances, and I had recently met the third person online. The cuddling sessions were not exactly planned, but perhaps, in those moments of individual company, we felt comfortable enough to engage in that activity.  One asked, and the other agreed.  We are all single, so perhaps, we were also longing for human companionship, which led to those moments. 

I think I will start to be more open to cuddling; it's more comfortable than preparing for sex, at least for me.

Though temporary, there's a therapeutic effect of human touch — the physical warmth, the feeling of comfort, and the sense of overall well-being. As a single person, these are some of the things that I miss about being in a relationship. 

Of course, before starting cuddling, there should be consent. Boundaries should be clear, and both parties should be on the same page. Even during cuddling, I respect personal space. I was mindful of how close I was. It's purely platonic and non-sexual, and I hope I ensured enough that this is clearly communicated and understood.

I don't think I'm ready to get into another relationship, at least for now. I need to look after myself first. But it's nice that I somehow have this option to experience this non-sexual physical act.

#CuddleTherapy #EmbraceConnection #CuddleBenefits #TouchMatters #ComfortAndWellBeing #CuddlingForHealth #HumanConnection #OxytocinBoost #WellnessThroughTouch #CuddleCulture #MindfulCuddling #CuddleComfort #HugTherapy #EmbracingPositivity #CuddleScience #CuddlingJoy #HeartfeltConnection #WarmthAndWellness

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Hint Of Bribery?

I am currently in the process of constructing a small commercial building. Initially, my intention was simply to transfer a store there so t...