Thursday, December 7, 2023

Why I Still Love My Samsung S10e

 

I purchased my Samsung S10e in 2019, when it was the most affordable option among premium Samsung phones at that time. I always consider the price as a major factor when I make a purchase decision. And that's just me being cheap.  

One of the features that I love about this phone is its size. It is a compact and powerful smartphone that suits my small hands. The screen covers almost the entire front of the phone, which compensates for its small size. The camera produces stunning photos, comparable to the other phones in this series. A good camera is always a desirable feature. This phone also has a high-performance processor that enables smooth gaming. I used to play Mobile Legends and I experienced no issues with this phone. It also has a fingerprint sensor and facial recognition that secures and unlocks the phone. Well, I prefer to use the fingerprint sensor only. It has a water-resistant body that can survive accidental splashes. Lastly, it is durable. It still works after numerous accidental drops. The only drawback of this phone is its battery life. As a heavy phone user (messaging, calls, emails, social media, and minor document and spreadsheet editing), the 3,100 mAh battery is insufficient for me. 

Four years later, I'm still using my Samsung S10e, but as a secondary phone for work. I mainly use it for calls and texts, and less for online activities, which helps to conserve the battery for the whole day.  Can't update beyond Android 12 though but it's not an issue.  I will continue to use this phone as long as it still functions properly.





#samsung #samsungs10e #s10e #samsungreview #samsunglover #samsungfan #smartphone #smartphonereview #tech #techblog #techblogger #technology #gadget #gadgetreview #mobile #mobilephotography #mobilegaming #mobilelegends #android #android12 #oneui #fingerprint #waterresistant #budgetfriendly #affordable #valueformoney #phoneoftheyear #phoneforwork #phoneforlife #phoneforever


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Hint Of Bribery?

I am currently in the process of constructing a small commercial building. Initially, my intention was simply to transfer a store there so t...